Thursday, March 1, 2007

Once a day....

Well, here is my attempt at blogging. I asked my wife Thea, who just started her own blog, if men blog. She said yes. She said blogging was kind of like an online journal, which kinda appealed to me, since she is always telling me to journal, and my job keeps me on the computer. A perfect match!!

I'm a very busy person. I have my wonderful family, Thea, my wife, and my two kids, Jacob and Emma. I have my job, which keeps me busy 50+ hours a week, and includes lots of traveling. I have my hobbies (theater, choir, poker) which take more time than they should. With all of this going on, there are many days that I simply collapse at the end of the day. Some days I simply don't enjoy or appreciate the good things in life. I think without those good things, life can be hard.

So I decided this is a good place to write down those good things. My goal is to write down something everyday that brightens my day and makes me remember how good life is. I have done some journaling in my time, but never consistently. So I kept that behavior in mind when I decided to try my hand at this blogging. Wish me luck.

No comments: